Ground floor premises of one of the most exclusive real estate projects in Riga – Elizabetes Park House – is designated for commercial purposes
The building is located in the quiet center of Riga, and it is built in 1910, designed by architect Mārtiņš Nukša. The renovation of the building began in June 2010 and was completed in January 2013. The building is located in Riga’s historical construction centre, the UNESCO area, therefore all requirements regarding preservation of cultural and historical heritage in the building interior and exterior were observed during the renovation.
Modern design of the building was developed on the basis of historical research, and all historical elements were preserved. The initial idea of combining the latest European construction and engineering technologies with talents and skills of Latvian craftsmen was implemented.
During the renovation, the ground floor was specially designed for creating commercial premises in it, like small shops, offices or other commercial activities. Each of the sections has separate entrance from the street. The total leasable area exceeds 800 m2, and all the premises are leased now.